Money Mentors’ free online courses offer a variety of topics on personal money management and the wise use of credit. These courses are available to everyone, regardless of geographic location.
Money Mentors is proud to be the only Alberta-based, not-for-profit credit counselling agency providing unbiased advice and practical solutions to help Albertans with debt management, budgeting or general financial education. For more information, please visit the website www.moneymentors.ca.
Online Courses Topics Include:
- Break the Cycle: Spend Less & Save More
- Budgeting Bootcamp
- Credit & Lending 101
- Credit Cross-Training
- Enrich Your Kids
- Financial Planning Closer to Retirement
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Holiday Spending Treadmill
- How to Financially Survive a Lay-Off
- Managing Money and Understanding Credit for Students
- Online Shopping with Confidence
- R and R in Retirement
- Tackle Debt
Courses are 1- and 2- hour in length. Once you start, you will have 30 days to complete the course selected.
These courses are delivered online and allow you to learn at your own pace. All you need is a computer and access to the internet.